I'll admit it, we are not perfect, but we do seek perfection. Which is why here at SimilarTech, we are constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate our Sales Insights Platform based on our users’ needs. Over the last few months, we’ve been hard at work adding amazing features and integrations to make finding your greenfield opportunities easier than ever. Below is a list of our latest efforts:
Custom Reports: Have 100 websites, or 10,000 you need information on? Easily enrich your data with our Custom Report feature, that makes it easy to download important information like emails, technologies, company size, revenue, and location, and much more. Simply go to the Custom Report tab on your dashboard and upload or manually enter the list of sites you’d like to track, and you’ll end up with an incredible inbound sales tool in the spreadsheet form of your choice.
Technology Reports: On December 30, we totally revamped our Technology Report interface to include more features and filters than ever:
- Multi-country filter: This is the filter you've been asking for. You can now include up to ten countries in your search, to get leads from multiple countries– all in a single report
- Domain suffix selection: Filter by multiple suffixes like .com, .co.uk, or .org among others, for an ultra-refined list
- Category reports: Looking for more than just one technology to run a report on? Now you can select an entire category when running a report. What’s more, when you download the report, you’ll see exactly which specific technology each of your leads is using
New APIs: Looking to add features like email verification and discovery, company enrichment and more? We’ve added these APIs and more.
- HubSpot: Enrich your data and leads, streamline your workflow, with this integration you can segment and engage with SimilarTech data that gets updated daily
- Salesforce: Enrich leads and accounts with one click. You’ll get all the technology details for every prospect
- Zapier: Add SimilarTech’s alerts data to the system you’re already using.
A great way to make your alerts instantly actionable
- Google: Love using G Suite? You can now sign in with Google, get all reports and prospect lists sent directly to your Google Drive in Google Sheet format
If you’d like to add an integration to your account, or full a full integration manual, contact us anytime.
Managing your account: As subscribers, you can now manage your users using the Manage Team feature on your dashboard. You now have independent control over which users have access to your account.
We are always here to help. So if you need a demo or refresh on how to use any of our tools, reach out. Are we missing something you need? Let us know! We’d love to hear how we can tweak, tailor, and improve your experience.