1. When you see a competitor at an event.
2. When you entertain clients on expenses account.
3. When you try to keep your cool after losing a deal.
4. When you are told you are too expensive.
5. When your team misses the monthly target.
6. When you upsell an existing customer.
7. When a client mentions your competitor's advantages.
8. When you know a prospect really needs your solution.
9. When a client needs to spend more at the end of the year.
10. When the big bonus hits your bank account.
You're not a businessman. You're a business, man!